Proclaiming The Word Of God With Joy
• I believe the Bible to be the true, inspired, and only authoritative Word of God.
• I believe that there is one God, triune, who is eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• I believe in the full Deity and Humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, revealed in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His future, personal return in power and glory to the earth where He will reign as King and sole ruler of all things.
• I believe that man, created in the image of God, sinned (through Adam) and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God. I believe that all human beings are born with this sinful nature but that all willfully sin by their own choice.
• I believe that the Holy Spirit indwells each person who receives Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. The Holy Spirit is responsible for the quickening from death into life and for the work of sanctification in the believer.
• I believe in the resurrection of all people: those who are saved by faith in Christ to eternal life of blessing and glory in the presence of God; those who reject the saving work of Jesus Christ to eternal punishment, torment and separation from God.
• I believe that the true Church is made up of all persons who have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit through saving faith in Jesus Christ and that they are united together as the Body of Christ with Jesus as the head regardless of worship style or denomination as long as the Bible is their sole model for faith and practice.
Do you know what the Catholic Church teaches about Mary and Salvation?Do you care enough about your Catholic friend to share Biblical Truth?"Why Mary?" lovingly shares the reason Why Jesus is the only way to eternal life.Buy one for yourself and one as a gift for your friend!